I took the morning off from diving but around 10AM, it was getting warm outside, no wind, and I couldn't resist. I have that nasty scrape form yesterday so I thought it would be best to stay out of the water for a few days.
I decided I'd dive the Aqualung Royal Aquamaster (circa 1978) that I have rebuilt with a vintage back plate. This is my favorite regulator now, I've been diving with it in varied conditions and locations and it breathes better than my modern regulators. I also decided to dive my 5/4/3 wetsuit to lessen the weight I'd need, about 1/2 of what I use while diving the 7MM wetsuit.
I arrived at my new favorite spot to find the conditions as they have been all week, really nice. I suited up and hit the water, high tide had just rolled in an hour before so the entry was easy. Once I got to the bottom, the current was flowing out to sea, I was riding the underwater highway- Zoooooom!
I took the GoPro with me since I knew the water would be clear and there should be some good fish to get on "film".
Below are a few images, I also shot a lot of video but those files will be too large for this post.