There are days when you have a felling something good is going to happen. I had a week full of those days during the second week of May. The weather had been epic, warm, calm wind blowing from the east (Ms. Santa Ana had blown into town again), and clear water. I headed to the Cove to pop in the water for a few hours, 3 hours later I had some great video, pictures, a fun memories to share. Wish you were there...
 |
| The Children's Pool with surf breaking at Seal Rock |
 |
| Shell Beach, the north county fires are seen in the distance |
 |
| Doesn't get much clearer than this |
 |
| The 3 amigas |
 |
| Inside the Clam Cave |
 |
| Inside Sunny Jim's Cave, the secret room |
 |
| A view of The Clam from the water |
|
|
0